Conditions of Health Services from Optimus Health Group
Please note: our 24 hour cancellation policy is described in Condition number 4.
1. For all Health Services at Optimus Health Group, a private (full fee paying) consult requires payment on the day of consult.
2. Any secondary provider referral consults (eg. Workcover, EPC/ Medicare referrals etc.) will require the patient to pay the standard private consult fee in full. All relevant paperwork will then be forwarded to the patient and relevant secondary provider to commence rebate/ insurance claims.
3. Optimus Health Group payment methods are cash, cheque, bank deposit, VISA, Mastercard, AMEX and PayPal.
4. The 24 hour cancellation policy- If you have a confirmed booking of any Health Service and are a “no show” to the scheduled session or cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time, you will be charged a full session cancellation fee. This is to be paid at the rescheduled session, or no later than 14 days after the cancelled consult date.
5. All sessions need to be paid at the time of consult. A $8 late fee per session applies for all outstanding payments.