INJURY PREVENTION & REHABILITATION CLASSES
Getting you back in the game.
Delivered by qualified sports physiotherapists, our group injury prevention and rehabilitation classes are designed for patients who require long-term rehabilitation or patients requiring ongoing strengthening to prevent future injuries. If you want a more cost effective option than individual physiotherapy, in an environment supported by others, in a similar situation to you then try out our classes.
These classes are ideal for those who:
- Have had surgery in the past 12 months
- Need to keep strengthening and enhance limb function
- Require progress based exercises in a safe manner, guided by an experienced physiotherapist.
What are other benefits are there for attending group sessions like this?
- On going individual physiotherapy can be expensive. Group sessions WON'T set you back $80-$110 per session, like individual sessions, which often means you'll skip sessions or only see your physio once a month. The cost of the rehab groups is well under half of that, with the same access to the physio.
- It's challenging to stay motivated over 3-12 months on your own. Surround yourself with motivated people in a fun & challenging environment, run by expert Physiotherapists.
- Private health rebates are available
- Each class takes a maximum of 6 participants per Physiotherapist instructor. (Note at times if there are more than 6, there will be a Physio assistant present in the class.)
- We understand that adherence to a 3-12 month rehab program can be motivationally challenging, and guidance and progression can sometimes plateau.
- Clients LOVE our classes
- Guidance through specific phases of rehab can be complex- you'll receive guidance every step of the way from our physiotherapists
Current class times:
Mondays 6:30pm & 7:15pm
Our rehab classes are held at:
Want to know more? Call clinic on (03) 9913 8986 for pricing and information, OR Get a free physio phone consult to find out if groups are right for you by completing your details below.