INJURY PREVENTION & REHABILITATION CLASSES
Getting you back in the game- Richmond Injury Rehabilitation Group Classes run by Physiotherapists.
Delivered by qualified physiotherapists with experience in orthopaedic surgery, sports, rehabilitation and musculoskeletal injuries, our group injury prevention and rehabilitation classes are designed for patients who require long-term rehabilitation or patients requiring ongoing strengthening to prevent future injuries. If you want a more cost effective option than individual physiotherapy, in an environment supported by others, in a similar situation to you then try out our classes.
These classes are ideal for those who:
- Have had surgery in the past 12 months
- Need to keep strengthening and enhance limb function
- Require progress based exercises in a safe manner, guided by an experienced physiotherapist.
What are other benefits are there for attending group sessions like this?
- On going individual physiotherapy can be expensive. Group sessions WON'T set you back $80-$110 per session, like individual sessions, which often means you'll skip sessions or only see your physio once a month. The cost of the rehab groups is well under half of that, with the same access to the physio.
- It's challenging to stay motivated over 3-12 months on your own. Surround yourself with motivated people in a fun & challenging environment, run by expert Physiotherapists.
- Private health rebates are available
- Each class takes a maximum of 6 participants per Physiotherapist instructor. (Note at times if there are more than 6, there will be a Physio assistant present in the class.)
- We understand that adherence to a 3-12 month rehab program can be motivationally challenging, and guidance and progression can sometimes plateau.
- Clients LOVE our classes
- Guidance through specific phases of rehab can be complex- you'll receive guidance every step of the way from our physiotherapists
Current class times:
Mondays 6:30pm & 7:15pm
Our rehab classes are held at:
Want to know more? Call clinic on (03) 9913 8986 for pricing and information, OR Get a free physio phone consult to find out if groups are right for you by completing your details below.