SChool Nurses & First Aiders - 90 minutes PD Session
- What a concussion is
- Identification of immediate and delayed onset symptoms - High Risk v Low Risk
- Short & Long Term Affects
- Duty of care requirements
- Making on/off field decisions
- What your responsibilities are
- Tools available to help - SCAT3 & PCRT
- Asking the right questions
- Useage of baseline testing technology
- Referral processes
- Implementation of a GRTP Program
- Advice for parents regarding return to learn and return to play programs
- What your role and responsibilities are
Delivered onsite at your school* at a time that suits your schedule.
Fill in the attached form to set up an obligation free discussion on what would be involved in becoming a ConcussionAWARE School.
*Minimum numbers required.